Origen: La Mancha.
Annual Production: 50.000 bottles
- Appearance: A deep red color with shades of violet, currant and raspberry.
- Nose: Rich fruit flavour with pleasant scents of violets, vanilla and black berries.
- Taste: In the mouth the wine is delicious, delicate and agile with the many virtues of Syrah and Tempranillo grapes.
- Temperature: The ideal temperature for serving the wine is between 12º and 15º C.
- Gastronomic Combinations: Meat, game, barbecue, sausages, cheese, cold meats and ham
- Alcohol: 12- 13º
Source of the Grapes: Tempranillo and Syrah.
Alcohol Fermentation: 13,5
Age of the Wine: Young Wine.
Analysis: Acidity: 4,5 a 5,5; Acidity´s Volatility: 0.35-0.50; Glucosa: 0; Fluctuosa: 0,5 gr./litro.
Available bottle size: 0,75 Cl.
Packaging: 6 bottles each cage