Origen: La Mancha.
Annual Production: 50.000 botellas
- Appearance: Sparkling rosé wine with lovely red cherry colour
- Nose: It has a lifted spicy nose with blackberries and mulberries dominating. There are also underlying hints of citrics that increase the general freshness sensation.
- Taste: Nicely balanced wine between a rich fruitiness and a dryness. Gentle bubles provides this wine a great length and drinkabity.
- Temperature: Between 6º a 8º.
- Gastronomic combinations: Rice, Paella, Pasta, shellfish
- Alcohol: 9º-10º
Source of the grapes: Tempranillo
Age of the wine: Young wine
Available bottle size: 0,75 Cl.
Packaging: 6 bottles each cage.