Origen: La Mancha.
Annual Production: 250.000 bottles
- Appearance: A pretty Burdeos red. Clean and brilliant.
- Nose: Pleasant bouquets of violets, vanilla, prune jam, black currant and black Berries.
- Taste:In the mouth the wine is tasty. The taste of black currant stays for a prolonged period of time.
- Temperature: The ideal temperature for serving the wine is between 12º and 15º C.
- Gastronomic Combinations: Meat, game, barbecue, sausages, cheese, cold meats and ham
- Alcohol: 12- 13º
Source of the Grapes: 100% Syrah.
Alcohol Fermentation: 13,5
Age of the Wine: Young Wine.
Analysis: Acidity: 4,5 a 5,5; Acidity´s Volatility: 0.35-0.50; Glucosa: 0; Fluctuosa: 0,5 gr./litro.
Available bottle size: 0,75 Cl.
Packaging: 6 bottles each cage