Origen: La Mancha.
Winemaker: Moisés Casas Casas
Annual Production: 50.000 bottles
- Appearance: A pretty Bordeaux red, with purplish shades. Clean and brilliant.
- Nose: Fruity with agreeable background of undergrowth
- Taste: In the mouth the wine is tasty, fresh, agile and easy to drink.
- Temperature: The ideal temperature for serving the wine is between 12º and 15º C.
- Gastronomic Combinations: Meats, lamb, and goat, Vegetables, sausages, and Barbecues, river fish and mild cheeses.
- Alcohol: 12- 13º
Source of the Grapes: Tempranillo.
Alcohol Fermentation: 13,5
Age of the Wine: Young Wine.
Analysis: Acidity: 4,5 a 5,5; Acidity´s Volatility: 0.35-0.50; Glucosa: 0; Fluctuosa: 0,5 gr./litro.
Available bottle size: 0,75 Cl.
Packaging: 6 bottles each cageBack